Dedicated apps for international tax professionals
The field of international tax regulation is complex and there are many key dates when financial institutions are obliged to comply with different aspects of the regulations.
Our range of finance apps for iPhone and iPad provide tools to help international tax professionals manage these deadlines and access key information about the regulations that affect their clients. The apps also provide details of a range of vendor solutions and training courses, so you can stay one step ahead.
The FATCA App is designed to help professionals affected by the withholding tax provisions of Title V of the US HIRE Act – also known as FATCA.
- Project timers for key fixed FATCA issues
- Project management timers for your own FATCA project deadlines
- Useful documentation to help you plan your project more effectively
- Interactive “Is your client is American?” test, applying IRS rules
In v2.1 we have removed previous documents and timers which are now obsolete. We have included new documents such as the final regulations, signed IGAs and the model IGA Agreement templates and also updated all the timers. This update will be available very shortly.
Find Out More Buy Now
The 1441 (QI) App is designed to help both qualified and non-qualified intermediaries manage their commitments under the US 1441 NRA regulations by providing them with convenient reminders and key resources.
- Comprehensive list of event timers to help you keep track of the key reporting dates issued by the IRS
- Project timers for your own internal deadlines associated with your projects
- Documents providing you with a wealth of information and resources