Tilsmere is a family run catering business delivering high quality, home cooked food to private and executive clients for over 15 years.
The Tilsmere Recipe Book features 50 of their most popular dishes in a handy app, including a range of convenient slow cooker recipes, low-stress dinner party centre pieces, vibrant side salads and indulgent desserts.
Let’s get cooking…
Here’s just a taste of some of the dishes included in the Tilsmere Recipe App…
- Apricot and Lamb Tagine
- Italian Chicken
- Saffron Risotto with Vine Tomatoes
- Bluewater Summer Salad
- Creamy Crisp Green Salad with Guacamole
- Curried Chickpea Salad
- Spicy Casablanca Couscous
- Chocolate Cherry Roulade
- Molten Chocolate Pudding
- Rhubarb and Ginger Pavlova
- Yoghurt Infused Pannacotta
- 50 delicious recipes
- Comprehensive, step-by-step instructions
- Adjustable serving numbers to help you scale each recipe up or down
- Flexible shopping list, organised by aisle or by recipe
- Pre-programmed timers to help you time cooking steps with a single tap
- Clear allergy and calorie information for each dish
- Simple recipe search by ingredient or recipe name
- Options to set your choice of measurement units
- Options to set your choice of UK or US ingredient names
- Specially designed interface for both iPhone and iPad
Browse through our screenshots to get a feel for the app or ask us a question about the app by contacting email@example.com.
Get the Tilsmere Recipe Book
The Tilsmere Recipe Book is available for any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 4.2 or above. Just search for “Tilsmere” on the iTunes App Store on your device.
You can follow Tilsmere on Twitter @tilsmere for updates about the app and more culinary inspiration.
If you enjoy a recipe from the Tilsmere Recipe Book, please tweet us to let us know and send us your pictures so we can share them with the world.
We really want to hear what you think of the app, so please do rate it and review it on the iTunes App Store.
If you have any problems at all, or would like to request a feature in a future update, please use the form below: